Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oral Fixation

I have an Oral Fixation
Off these conversations.
It's Like i'm in an informational session.
Not to mention the fact he's one of God's most handsome creations.
Do Yu need a translation?

I have an Oral Fixation
Off these declarations.
He spills vivid illustrations
&& all i can do is take notes of my observations.
Do yu need an explanation?


I have an Oral Fixation
Off these proclaimations.
He tells me look into the constelations
They will reveal my father's revaltion
&& they will give me my confirmations.
Do yu need an interpertation?


I have an Oral Fixation.
Thoughts making me wonder where he got his education,
so insightful he inspries generations.
They sit all eyes and all minds on him, total concentration,
Trying to figure out how in this presentation,
This man became apart of the perfect equation.
Now after witnessing this situation
Do yu need a transformation?






RaiOut
3:10

2 comments: