Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If I Could I Would...

This is actually the first poem i ever wrote.
Today is a special day; two years ago today
i lost a dear friend.His mother lost a son.
His father lost his first born. His brothers
lost a mentor and a best friend. && His
daughter lost the man who loved her most
Memphis lost a legend.R.iP David R. Boyd

There's heroes and there's legends.

Heroes get remembered

but ++

Legends never die.



If I could I would If it would bring you back to me

I'd cry a thousand rivers that could set my soul free.

I love you but I hate you but I think you look down on me.

If I could Iwould if it would bring you back to me

I'd walk the desertstorm if it would keep you in life form.

You help me out so much you're kind of like an electric storm.

If I Could Iwould if it would bring you back to me

I'd soar the sky upto the mountains high.

I don't know but it's like your soul and your love give me something to abide by.

If I could I would If it would bring you back to me

I'd do all the things in the world for you if for one last time I could hold you.




Love yu.

d.B0{1988-2007}

Rai Out

No comments:

Post a Comment