Monday, July 27, 2009

Blessed.

hello.
this is no poem just straight off the dome thoughts.
I was sittin here,watchin B0NES && foldin clothes, and i saw my JA Student Competition of the Year Tee.


I'm blessed.
I've to places many people haven't been and there are people who have never even set foot out of their city lines.
I have a wonderful family and some people don't have any or they don't have family that cares.
I have wonderful friends when some have those backstabbing enemies who string them along. yea i've been there but not anymore.
I'm blessed to my have an education; to capture the knowledge giving to me;to dish the knowledge i have;to enjoy the art of learning.
I blessed with the gift of gab.Yes the good && the b ad gab.
I'm blessed to find the UNcomfortability of a writing increment something i enjoy.
I'm blessed to live comfortably and not have to worry about certain things.
I'm blessed && I thank G0d && i love him.
Thank yu.Love yu.

RaiOut
7:00p

No comments:

Post a Comment