Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mirror Mirror

Now This is off the top.
I just let it flow....umm
Something Random.
I hope yu enjoy &&
please comment.
thanks
_____Rai_________________________



Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

6'5'' Hazel eyed boy looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

Intelligence,Creativeness,Arrogance looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

Single Mama raised,Money Made,Stay Blazed boy looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

Ivy Leauge bound,so profound,known all around type boy looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

One Confused Young man looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

A young man who should change his ways because he's shortening his days looking at me.

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

The good and bad of a young man who should put God first looking at me.

"I'll change my ways.".... Few months later.

"I'm back. I'm Going to ask yu one question;the same one i've always asked this time i'm only asking once."

Mirror Mirror what do yu see?

6'5'' Hazel eyed Gentleman whose mother raised him right. The one who has channeled his intelligence and creativeness for a positive light. One who has dropped his arrogance and those bad habits and picked up good study habits to become head of his class in the Black IvyLeages. The once confused boy turned into a clearly clarified man who oozes of knowledge and charisma. Now all I see is the good of a God fearing man looking at me.

RaiOut5:15

1 comment: