Thursday, November 5, 2009

suicide.


If a (wo)man is not faithful to his/her own individuality,(s)he cannot be loyal to anything. That's me vs yu. I'm ME.

-Rai


Hello Boys && Girls! I am Dr.Gethers and today we're going to discuss false CONFORMITY.



from Webster's


Main Entry: con·for·mi·ty

Pronunciation: \kən-ˈfȯr-mə-tē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural con·for·mi·ties
Date: 15th century

1 : correspondence in form, manner, or character : agreement 2 : an act or instance of conforming 3 : action in accordance with some specified standard or authority



from UrbanDictionary

The tendency for all human beings to atttempt to belong to a group of people, by any means necessary, in order to feel secure and wanted. Conformity is displayed particularly well by weak-minded individuals who fear loneliness, and when alone feel too afraid to stand up for themselves. Conformity is allowing anything other than your own true desires to influence your decision making. Conformity is what separates the true individuals, who are oppressed and hated, from everybody else.



____________________________________________________________________
Why must people live up to certain standards? Why not live beyond them? I had an associate, who i used to call friend, but when i truly evaluated what we had, i saw it wasn't much. So as I usually do i isolated myself, not slowly or gradually,suddenly enough where it caused a slight uproar. Opps. I'm known to kinda do that,just kinda separate myself,not cause I got a "holier than thou" attitude, just I'm better than the elementary ish.But back to shorty, she started to fade in with everybody else, lost that lively differenter spirit to be like those around.While evaluating our relationship, I saw I didn't trust her. Why? Cause I've seen her do her dirt, add the water making a mess, and get dirty in the mud. I realized I have ONE honest real friend who I could trust with my life and I know its vice versa. This is one thing that told me walk away. I've seen this girl talk down ,talk about, and try to run over people. I'm not one of those type of people, even in my own leadership roles[i knw i have said and done some rude things but not like i used to.] I know I have a confidence about me some mistake for a slight arrogance, if yu don't know me but shorty sometimes has this snotty aura about her. I have sooo much more to touch on Im just gonna back off this personal vent and hit on some other thoughts? Why is it not ok in society's eyes to be separated. I am not a loner, in my own right yes, but i like people and see myself as a very social person.One is soo NOT the loneliest number. I think solitude allows yu that intimacy with yourself that yu can only gain while being alone. Some people try to vie for attention from the wrong type of people when they should be focusing on themselves. I know everyone has someone they thought they once were really close or cool to and then at a point they grew apart. This is what this is...... here's my self-reliance.
There is a time in every woman's life



when she arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance, yu might realize

that imitation is suicide.

So she must take and make herself. For Better or for Worse

NOT for a man nor associates who due to conformity will in up dead in a hurst.

She must build her self-esteem and her self-worth.

What does she have to do with the sacredness of traditions,if she lives holy from within?

They do not seem to me as such; but if i am the devil's child, I will live from him.

Yu have the right to know it's wrong

because you know G0D is the real reason you've become so strong.

No law can be scared to me but of my nature,


NOTIHNG can conform me not even legislature.

Good and Bad are but only names transferable to that and this.


The only right is what's in my constitution, the only wrong is what's against it.





RaiOut
704p

2 comments:

  1. it makes me really think twice about everything in my life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO true rai...sumtimes u gotta take a quick flashback on your life & friendships to realize the good, the bad and the ugly..

    ReplyDelete