Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear Soldier,

Dear Soldier,
               I Miss Yu.
                           Happy B0RNday. Congrats on growing into another year.I recall our first time talking,the interview. I found out some of the most intimate details to you... I remember our conversation before you left. First let me say I'm sorry I acted like an ass. I'm sorry I was being selfish and for doubting you.I'm sorry. I know I'll say it again when you come home because the chances you being able to read this right now are slim to zero. I wish we could travel in time,I'm not sure weather forward or backward yet but wherever I could place us on one accord will suffice. I began trusting you totally @ 8p.m. that day because yu said I should,I needed too. Yu promised in your words exactly,"i wont forget u thats somethin i can promise u totally". Hope everything still stands cuz I'm hoping to fall. I hope this is a good gift.Come home safe and soon.






Signed,Sealed,Dilvered,


Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment