Tuesday, March 30, 2010

loveJONES

Say baby, can I be your slave?


I’ve got to admit girl, you’re the shit girl

And I’m diggin’ you like a grave

Now do they call you daughter to the spinnin pulsar, or

Or maybe Queen of 2,000 moons

Sister to the distant, yet risin’ star

Is your name Yemaya?

Oh hell nah, it’s got to be Oshun

Oooh, is that a smile me put on your face child

Wide as a field of Jasmine and Glover

Talk that talk honey, walk that walk money

High on legs that’ll spite Jehovah

Shit, who am I?

It’s not important

But they call me brother to the Night

And right now

I’m the blues in your left thigh

Tryin’ to become the funk in your right



Who am I?

I’ll be whoever you say

But right now, I’m the sight raped hunter

Blindly pursuing you as my prey

And I just wanna give you injections, of sublime erections

And get you to dance to my rhythm

Make you dream archetypes, of black angels in flight

Upon wings, of distorted, contorted, metaphoric jism

Come on slim

Fuck yo’ man, I ain’t worried about him

It’s you who I wanna step to my scene

‘Cause rather than deal with the fallacy of this dry ass reality

I rather dance and romance your sweet ass, in a wet dream

Who am I?

Well they all call me brother to the Night

And right now, I’m the blues in your left thigh

Trying’ to become the funk in your right

Is that alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment