Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In Brief #6

6. Give us your "Top Ten" list. 



  1. "Know Thyself" –Socrates
  2. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,therefore,is not a mere act but but a habit." -Aristotle  
  3. "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." –Socrates
  4. "Losing sight of what you're doing is as second nature as breathing. Discipline is necessary" –LiEU
  5. "When I'm silent I'm thinking.My thoughts are like bullets. When I start talking you're done for-LiEU."* Revised to apply to WFC.
  6. The idea is to write it so people hear it&it slides through the brain&goes straight to the heart
  7. You know, my faith is one that admits some doubt.  –Obama
  8. Everybody Talk and Everybody listen but somehow the truth always end up missing. –Drake
  9. If a (wo)man is not faithful to his/her own individuality,(s)he cannot be loyal to anything.-McKay
  10. "What's Understood don't gotta be explained." -Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment