Wednesday, December 30, 2009

11:32pm

Last night I realized I didn't hate yu.
I wasn't angry with yu. Nor upset.
I didn't want to hurt yu, kick yu, punch yu, none of that.
I just want to love yu.
I do love yu.
& yu know it to.
Yu told me so.
Yu always say things to make me laugh and smile when I shouldn't
&&
when I asked why do yu irritate me yu said,
"I just like making yu smile when there's absolutely nothing funny."
All smile from me. =D.
Yu kinda have my heart and I'm not sure yu realize it.
Won't let another get next to me because it's yu that's in me.
Yu thought I didn't care, so I had to set it straight.
I care
but I get tired of the no responses and replies.
How am I suppose to feel?
But I care.
Always have. Always Will.
I love yu.
&&
Last night I realized I didn't hate yu.

RaiOut
10:44a

No comments:

Post a Comment