Saturday, May 1, 2010

Can I save you from you?

This post is inspired by Drake’s song titled “Fall for your type”.


WHAT TYPE DO YOU ALWAYS FALL FOR?


With me, I always fall for the guy who ends up being someone totally different. OR. He's everything I want but too old. I end up seeing a side of him I never seen before. It’s like I fell in love with someone else and got the short end out of the deal. This is why when I date someone now I try my best to let my guards down but I am NO fool.I take my time getting to know someone and if that person does not understand they obviously do not want me for the long-run. In order to give love another chance, you have to learn how to not blame the new person for the old person’s mistakes. That is an EPIC fail to a new start. Also, to love again you must eventually let those walls down and let love in. But this time around, make sure that person will catch you when you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment