Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LOVE:A.Evan's Damaged Good

This was referred to me from a friend who I can say is an ultimate hustler, Christ "Young Face" James. Written be A.Evans I found this to be very interesting from the male perspective and a sober truth. Take a read.

As Always I don't write according to the standards of the A.P nor will I ever try to, I just speak on things as I experience them....




Have you ever found yourself in a relationship where the person you are dealing with anticipates drama or things to go wrong? You ever heard the phrase "You're too nice" or "You're too good to be true"... Have you ever been in a relationship or situation where the person you are dealing with is constantly trying to find something wrong with you and if they can't, then their friends try to? Why is that? Why do people anticipate negativity instead of enjoying someone great in their life? Is it possible that the reason they do this is because they are Damaged Goods?


They say the eyes are the window to your soul, lately when I'm at these parties and events in Atlanta and I look women in their eyes it appears that their soul is "Dog Shit"...Before you get all defensive let me start by saying I'm in a happy relationship with an amazing person she's a goofball just like me, she's smart, ambitious, with a dope ass personality and she's plays Call of Duty and NBA 2K10 so before you label me a "Bitter Bob" just know..I'm not that guy lol....



Anyways what I've noticed about alot of Women out here is that they all say the same thing, their last relationship put them through a lot or it was abusive or some form of scarring remains. I find myself asking how is it possible for women to outnumber men, especially in Atlanta yet they all are in or just getting out of a very bad relationship? How can this be? Who are these women dealing with and Is it their fault?


Here's where the "Dog Shit" develops


Not saying all but a lot of women out here don't realize that the reason they are damaged goods is because of what they are looking for or who they choose to deal with. Their requirements and standards are soo high or unrealistic that they would have to go to another planet to get the guy they're looking for or at least build him. Or if they find someone according to their standards (MONEY) he is an asshole... In the "A" shorties want the NFL player, the NBA player, the Rapper/Dope Boy, or some sort of Industry Type. These women see the MONEY & CARS not the person, and then they wonder why the relationship never works and leaves them damaged. You hear shit like "I used to date Fab" stop lying you were Fab's jump-off there's a difference... Or "My last boyfriend treated me like shit"...well he plays for the Falcons what did you expect and beside, that's the only reason you like him to begin with. So you got what you wanted a rich athlete who can spend money on you...



What cracks me up the most is when the girl who is in a happy relationship has a gang of friends who aren't and they wanna give her advice lol ... I actually experienced this myself, what makes this scenario even funnier is all of the "damaged friends" who try to give relationship advice are the same type of women I described in the previous paragraph I shit you not....


Anyways the purpose of this food for thought piece is to enlighten some of the jaded women down here who were rather bitter on Vday...Pursue what you wanna pursue ladies but just don't expect to be happy when you seek something you saw in a movie. Just think if you and all your friends have the same mentality and their friends have the same mentality, and their friends have the same mentality etc... a few of ya'll might end up fighting over the same dude eventually and what will that cause....DAMAGE


Before you know it there will be a city full of middle class educated nice guys who won't want to deal with your baggage regardless of how you look....just my humble opinion....As Always Peace& Love

For mor A.Evan's Blogs visit http://www.adotevans.com/
ROut
6.40p

1 comment: